Full Day Whale Watching
This tour takes us to see the whales in Hermanus. Here you will get up close to Southern Right whales, showing off their skills as they play with their young in Walker Bay. This is a land based whale watching tour with an additional option to view the whales by boat.
Our full-day whale watching tour starts when we pick you up from your Cape Town accommodation. We’ll first get to see some intriguing sights on-route to the whale watching capital, Walker Bay in Hermanus. The scenic 1.5 hour drive to Hermanus is filled with beauty and gives you time to take in the sandy, pristine beaches, and beautiful landscapes shaping the way.
We will then arrive at the gorgeous seaside town of Hermanus. Hermanus is a beautiful place full of character and charm with its laid-back seaside villages. It comes alive with cheerful locals and tourists alike to enjoy the Hermanus whale watching splendor.
When it comes to whale watching in Hermanus, you’re spoiled for choice with viewpoints located along the coast as well as an additional option to get closer by boat. While enjoying your whale watching tour, you may just get the liberty to spy on some cute dolphins and seals, all living it up in the heart of the ocean.
After capturing the whale sightings and enjoying some close-by sightseeing, we journey on back to Cape Town, but before we go we have a little something extra for you to enjoy: Little known to the outside, Hermanus is home to outstanding wine farms overlooking the bay from above. Here we will enjoy a wine tasting experience at an elite wine farm.
- Pick up from accommodation
- 1.5-hour scenic drive through the mountains and seaside towns
- Arrive at Hermanus home to the Southern Right whales
- Wonder the cliff tops and beautiful landscapes
- View an excess of 100 whales in Walker bay
- Whale watching from shore or boat
- Add (option 1) Wine tasting in Hermanus at a top wine estate
- Add (option 2) Explore incredible scenery in Harold Botanical Gardens
- Add (option 3) Visit the Penguin colony at Stony Point
- Drop off at accommodation
Hermanus, South Africa
T's & C's
- Certified tour guide, transport in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance to Cape Point and national parks.
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests||5 guests||6 guests||7 guests||8 guests||9 guests||10 guests|
The Adventure Begins!
Have any questions? Contact us or book now!