When it comes to great tasting wine and scenery, Constantia has something special for you. Our wine tour in Constantia takes you into discovering some of these amazing wines and estates present in the region. Each wine farm literally rooted in history has shaped it to the 5-star establishments we’re familiar with today. On this Constantia wine tour in Cape Town, we will learn more about these wine farms and its heritage, as well as tasting fine wine.
On the Constantia wine tour, you will be picked up at your accommodation and a swift drive will take you to Constantia Valley. Constantia Valley is nestled at the foot of the iconic Table Mountain. The leafy suburb of Constantia is no stranger when it comes to the rich heritage of manufacturing award-winning wines. And is home to exclusive 5-star wine estates. Located in the Southern Suburbs of Western Cape, it claims magnificent scenic beauty and rustic Dutch architecture.
Constantia is one of the oldest wines producing regions in South Africa, with wine manufacturing spanning over 300 years. During the visit to these wine farms, you’ll get to learn more about the establishment and about its historical splendor, and you’ll be swept away by the endless vineyards. Needless to say, you’ll get firsthand insight about how the famous wines are produced and what makes them so unique.
Our Constantia wine tour in Cape Town includes 2 wine tasting sessions to give you the opportunity to sample these world-class wines for yourself. On the tour, you’ll also get to explore one of the oldest wine cellars in the Southern Hemisphere region, with a rich history in wine manufacturing.
On our wine tour in Constantia, you’ll be given the liberty to purchase the wines directly from the wine estates.
Start: 09:00 or 13:30
- 15-minute drive to Constantia wine valley
- Explore 5-star wine estates and learn about the wines
- Cellar tour at South Africa’s Oldest wine farm
- 2 wine tasting experiences
- Enjoy picturesque views over the Constantia wine region
- Explore Dutch architecture and vineyards
- Purchase wine directly from the wine tasting (optional)
Finish: 13:30 or 17:00
- Drop off at accommodation
Constantia, South Africa
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests||5 guests||6 guests||7 guests||8 guests||9 guests||10 guests|
Certified wine connoisseur / tour guide, 2 wine tastings, transport in Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Save time and avoid multiple accommodation stops on pick up and return transfers.
- Enjoy your own exclusive mini bus and private tour guide.
- More individual group attention.
- Tour flexibility and substitution.
- Taylor make your tour to suite your group expectations.
- Avoid the poor reliability and punctuality of other members.
Booking a tour with us is easy. Fill out the contact form and lets get started. If you are good to go just let us know and we will book you straight in, alternatively we will be back in touch in just a minute to assist you with any questions or personal requests. We are always happy to assist and love to help you plan your perfect day out with us.