Our half day Cape Peninsula tour lets you experience pure beauty as we drive along the Cape’s most scenic coastline and iconic destinations to Cape Point. Sit back and relax as we pass Blue Flag Beaches, tourist hot spots and charming towns on the route. Before we end of the tour, we stop at boulders beach to see what the African penguin colony is all about – you’ll also get to capture some excellent photo scenes to take home and to treasure forever.
First up, on our half day Cape Peninsula, you’ll be picked up at your departure point in Cape Town. Thereafter, the drive will lead us through a scenic route, from the tourist hotspot beaches such as Camps Bay, Clifton, and Bantry Bay.
The half-day tour continues its journey passing the majestic 12 Apostles Mountain range through the charming town of Hout Bay, home to mountains, forests, and beautiful scenery.
The drive carries on along Chapman’s Peak, a renowned, scenic mountainous road that will lead the way to the majestic Cape Point. On this tour, you’ll get to behold some of the country’s most breathtaking views. There are also plenty of lookout points, and great photo opportunities to capture every moment.
Cape Point is located at the most southern point of the Cape Peninsula, and it is said to be one of the most beautiful places in Africa, with its white sandy beaches and rugged coastline. This region is also rich with flora and there is an plenty of wildlife roaming the cliffs.
Our tour carries on along the Indian Ocean coast passing through beautiful, rustic towns, home to charming, laid-back folks as well as those who enjoy a cultural, artistic take on life.
Boulder’s Beach is the next stop of the tour, which is home to a rare colony of African Penguins. Here you can see them in their natural habitat, bathing on rocks, having a swim, or simply looking cute for the camera.
We will then say goodbye to these cute feathered creatures and head back to Cape Town. The half-day Cape Peninsula tour is a joy and a must-see for anybody, visiting Cape Town.
Start: 09:00 or 13:30
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Coastal drive along the prestigious Atlantic Seaboard and 12 Apostles
- Stop at the world’s most exciting photo locations
- Scenic Chapman’s Peak Drive to Cape Point
- Explore Cape Point and national park
- Coastal drive along the Indian Ocean
- Visit charming seaside towns of False Bay
- Visit the African Penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach.
Finish: 13:30 or 18:00
- Drop off at accommodation
Cape Point, Boulders Beach, South Africa
|1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests||5 guests||6 guests||7 guests||8 guests||9 guests||10 guests|
Certified tour guide, transport in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance to Cape Point and national parks.
Why take a private tour?
- Save time and avoid multiple accommodation stops on pick up and return transfers.
- Enjoy your own exclusive mini bus and private tour guide.
- More individual group attention.
- Tour flexibility and substitution.
- Taylor make your tour to suite your group expectations.
- Avoid the poor reliability and punctuality of other members.
Booking a tour with us is easy. Fill out the contact form and lets get started. If you are good to go just let us know and we will book you straight in, alternatively we will be back in touch in just a minute to assist you with any questions or personal requests. We are always happy to assist and love to help you plan your perfect day out with us.